"I have attended four or five Media and Public Relations classes before and this was the most impactful of them all"
- Herbert Blake, Hendersonville PD
“In 22 years plus on the job, this was the best class I have ever attended that didn’t involve shooting things.”
– R. Scott Mills, Auburn PD
“This training was definitely one of the best training's I have ever taken! It is crucial for all PIOs and especially chiefs and members of the command staff. The crisis response training and table top exercises are very valuable to all members of any department at any level. These concepts are difficult and confusion by social media were well explained by Eric. Awesome job.”
– John M. Brown, Boston Police
“I have been in law enforcement for 29 years and been a supervisor for 14 years. This is probably the best course I have ever taken in how to speak to media and public. Eric is by far the best instructor I have ever had in teaching a subject.”
– T. Bruun, IA DOT Motor Vehicle Enforcement
“This is one of the first classes that I can say held my complete interest the whole time. Training like this should be mandatory for all LE executives. FBI-LEEDA is fortunate to have such a phenomenal instructor (Eric).”
– D. Riniker, Linn Co. Sheriff’s Office
“Perhaps the single best class I’ve attended in 23 years of police work. Certainly the best instructor I’ve ever had. Can’t say enough good about Eric.”
– Lt. William Preis, Portland Police Dept.
“A very valuable course which will change the way we interact with the media and social media at our PD”
– Mark Waltz, Brunswick Police Dept.
"Eric does a great job presenting. His credibility comes not only from his work history but his openness and transparency."
- Sergeant Joseph Cavanaugh, Michigan State Police
"I've been in this profession for 17 years. This is one of the best trainings (practical and informational) I've ever attended."
- Officer Michael Wheeler, Westfield Police Department
"Eric is an excellent speaker and his experience in the field communicated the materials in this course flawlessly. I would take any course he taught. I believe this course is critical for any police department and I am happy it was offered."
- Lauren M. Tirone, Amesbury Police Department
"Thank you for a tremendous experience. Incredibly valuable take way! So glad I took this course, it will help me serve my agency and my community."
- Chief Barbara Duncan, Salisbury Police Department
"The course was presented in a manner that stimulated both thought and involvement. I have been fortunate to attend several FBI-LEEDA trainings, and this was a great example of an outstanding class and instructor."
- Lt. Kevin Lully, Augusta Police Department
"Judy is clearly a master of Public Relations and understands it from both a law enforcement and a media perspective."
- Lt. Steve Cronin, Framingham Police Department
"This was an outstanding course that all PIOs should attend."
- Sgt. Pete Dugan, Tucson Police Department
"Eric was one of the best instructors I have ever learned from. He is truly and expert on media & public relations. Thank you, Eric, what I have learned is incredible."
- Lt. Micheal T. LaCroix, Westfield Police Department
"One of the best courses in my 20 year career."
- Lt. Richard Thompson, Asheboro Police Department
"The instructor did a fantastic job. Enjoyable and educational; the best of both worlds."
- Chief Anthony Ward, Sabattus Police Department
"Best LEEDA course I have attended. I was completely engaged throughout the course and am committed to making wholesale changes to our agency practices."
- Captain Dennis Picard, Kennebec County Sheriff's Office
"This is perhaps the best course I have had in all my years of being a police officer and going to training."
- Captain John Dougan, Quincy Police Department
"Absolutely every PIO, police chief, and upper management should take this course before ever dealing with the press and the media. It was eye opening. Great instructor - very passionate."
- Captain Rick Fuller, Weymouth Police Department
"The Instructor (Judy Pal) was incredible. She was extremely knowledgeable but able to provide the information and material in a clear, easily understandable and retain-able manner."
- Detective Kevin Dupree, Fort Lauderdale Police Department
"Enjoyable. I have been to other PIO classes - this one moves and is very pointed in content. Plus personality makes sitting for days easier."
- PIO James Love, Colerain Police Department
"Eric Kowalczyk is among the best law enforcement trainers I have had the pleasure of having. He is incredibly knowledgeable on media relations. His personality is approachable and keeps the course fun and enjoyable. Yet he exudes leadership and runs a 'tight ship'! His style and enthusiasm encouraged me to join FBI-LEEDA."
- Sgt. Christopher McKee, Windsor Police Department