The RLI course will focuses on leading an inclusive culture within our law enforcement agencies. The goals of the Reflective Leadership Institute are:
- Create a fair, unbiased, and inclusive police culture for the agency and community.
- Effectively guide law enforcement agencies to realize the practical and moral value of cultural awareness and cultural intelligence.
- Incorporate best practices for successfully navigating the complexities of our contemporary cultural context with integrity.
- Assemble concrete pathways for fair and unbiased leadership development of all employees in the agency.
- Help create leaders of cultural wisdom and integrity as models for their internal communities and the public that they serve.
- The registration fee for this program is $650.
- Registration includes the cost of training and class materials; the fee does not include meals or travel expenses.
- For further information concerning this program, or if you would be interested in hosting this program in your area, please contact FBI-LEEDA at 877-772-7712.
- SEMINAR REGISTRATION IS OPEN TO ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT - SWORN AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF.
- YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO BE A MEMBER OF FBI-LEEDA TO ATTEND.
The following is a list of scheduled classes (check back often for additional opportunities):