The FBI-LEEDA Supervisor Leadership Institute is a cutting edge 4 1/2-day program built especially for first-line supervisors and middle managers with the goal of enhancing their leadership competencies. The Supervisor Leadership Institute faculty members are senior law enforcement leaders who are committed to passing on their lessons learned.
Attendees will be engaged in personality diagnostics, leadership case studies, mentoring, developing your people, performance management, risk management and credibility. This institute is student-centered and rich in facilitated dialogue and group work.
- The registration fee for this program is $650.
- The registration fee includes the cost of training and course materials; the fee does not include meals or travel expenses.
- For further information concerning this program, or if you would be interested in hosting this program in your area, please contact FBI-LEEDA at 877-772-7712.
- SEMINAR REGISTRATION IS OPEN TO ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT - SWORN AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF.
- YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO BE A MEMBER OF FBI-LEEDA TO ATTEND.
The following is a list of scheduled courses (check back often for additional opportunities):