The Supervisor Leadership Institute (SLI) is part one of the three-step leadership series that makes up the FBI-LEEDA Trilogy. While targeting to first-line supervisors, the SLI course is suitable for all police leaders – sworn and civilian. SLI students will be engaged in such topics as credibility, discipline, liability, and leadership styles. They will complete a DISC leadership assessment.
FBI-LEEDA instructors are current or former command-level law enforcement leaders who have not only extensive leadership experience, but a passion for teaching.
The following topics are covered in the Supervisor Leadership Institute:
- Defining leadership, generational effects of leadership, leadership as a lifestyle, leadership traits
- Building credibility, organizational credibility
- Four pillars of discipline, immunity, supervisor liability
- Participants will complete a DISC assessment of their personal leadership style
The cost of the Supervisor Leadership Institute is $695.
- The registration fee includes the cost of the training and course materials; the fee does not include meals or travel expenses.
- Sworn and professional law enforcement staff are welcome to all FBI-LEEDA classes. You do not have to be a member to attend a class.
- Each student must register for classes under their own Username and Account.
- There are no prerequisites for this course; Trilogy courses can be taken in any order.
- A workbook will be provided; laptop is optional.
- Dress is business casual.
- This course is 28 contact hours.
For further information regarding this or any other FBI-LEEDA class, please contact FBI-LEEDA at 1-877-772-7712 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy: FBI-LEEDA, Inc. makes every attempt to complete all of our scheduled courses, however, we may have to postpone or cancel any course because of insufficient paid enrollment, host agency request, or for any unforeseen circumstance, such as weather or illness. If FBI-LEEDA postpones or cancels a course, the student will have the option of enrolling in another course or be refunded the course registration fees in full. Re-enrollment must be done within 30 days from date of cancellation or a refund will be issued. FBI-LEEDA is not responsible for any travel costs or fees incurred by the student for any cancelled or postponed course. A student may request to be withdrawn from any course by emailing the finance department at email@example.com at least two business days prior to the start of the course. A $75 cancellation fee will be applied to refunds for student-initiated cancellations. Refunds will not be issued for no-shows. All registration fees must be paid in full prior to the start of the course.