The Command Leadership Institute (CLI) is part two of the three-step leadership series that makes up the FBI-LEEDA Trilogy. The CLI is a dynamic and challenging program uniquely designed to prepare law enforcement leaders for command level positions.
The Command Leadership Institute provides real-life, contemporary, best-practice strategies and techniques for those who are already commanders or are aspiring to a command level assignment. CLI faculty members are passionate instructors who have executive level law enforcement and leadership experience.
CLI students will be engaged in such topics as: credibility, command discipline, liability, problem employees, and leading change within an organization. The Command Leadership Institute is student-centered with a high degree of student involvement.
The cost of the Command Leadership Institute is $695.
- The registration fee includes the cost of the training and course materials; the fee does not include meals or travel expenses.
- Sworn and professional law enforcement staff are welcome to all FBI-LEEDA classes. You do not have to be a member to attend a class.
- Each student must register for classes under their own Username and Account.
- There are no prerequisites for this course; Trilogy courses can be taken in any order.
- A workbook will be provided; laptop is optional.
- Dress is business casual.
- This course is 28 contact hours.
For further information regarding this or any other FBI-LEEDA class, please contact FBI-LEEDA at 1-877-772-7712 or email us at: email@example.com.
Cancellation Policy: FBI-LEEDA, Inc. makes every attempt to complete all of our scheduled courses, however, we may have to postpone or cancel any course because of insufficient paid enrollment, host agency request, or for any unforeseen circumstance, such as weather or illness. If FBI-LEEDA postpones or cancels a course, the student will have the option of enrolling in another course or be refunded the course registration fees in full. Re-enrollment must be done within 30 days from date of cancellation or a refund will be issued. FBI-LEEDA is not responsible for any travel costs or fees incurred by the student for any cancelled or postponed course. A student may request to be withdrawn from any course by emailing the finance department at firstname.lastname@example.org at least two business days prior to the start of the course. A $75 cancellation fee will be applied to refunds for student-initiated cancellations. Refunds will not be issued for no-shows. All registration fees must be paid in full prior to the start of the course.