The FBI-LEEDA Command Leadership Institute is a dynamic, intensive and challenging 4 1/2-day program specifically and uniquely designed to prepare law enforcement leaders for command level positions.
The Command Leadership Institute's focus is to provide real life contemporary, best-practice strategies and techniques for those aspiring to command level assignments. Command Institute faculty members are passionate instructors who have executive level law enforcement and leadership experience.
Command Leadership Institute students will be engaged in such topics as credibility, command discipline and liability, dealing with problem employees, and leading change within an organization. The Command Leadership Institute is student-centered with a high degree of student involvement.
- The registration fee for this program is $695.
- The registration fee includes the cost of training and course materials; the fee does not include meals or travel expenses.
- For further information concerning this program, or if you would be interested in hosting this program in your area, please contact FBI-LEEDA at 877-772-7712.
- SEMINAR REGISTRATION IS OPEN TO ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT - SWORN AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF.
- YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO BE A MEMBER OF FBI-LEEDA TO ATTEND.
The following is a list of scheduled courses (check back often for additional opportunities):