This innovative program is designed for executive level law enforcement leaders and focuses on the emerging challenges facing our profession. This highly-interactive program follows the FBI-LEEDA “Cops Talking to Cops” model of professional development. The seminar uses a wide range of source material and calls upon participants’ own professional experiences to facilitate individual development and learning.
The following is a list of topics to be covered in the ELI program:
- Trends in law enforcement
- Implications of the 21st Century Policing Report
- Public trust and legitimacy
- Bias and diversity
- Employee wellness
- Transformational leadership
- Social and emotional intelligence
- The 2018 registration fee for this program $650.
- The 2019 registration fee for this program is $695.
- The registration fee includes the cost of training and course materials; the fee does not include meals or travel expenses.
- For further information concerning this program, or if you would be interested in hosting this program in your area, please contact FBI-LEEDA at 877-772-7712.
- SEMINAR REGISTRATION IS OPEN TO ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT - SWORN AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF.
- YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO BE A MEMBER OF FBI-LEEDA TO ATTEND.
The following is a list of scheduled courses (check back often for additional opportunities):