The innovative Leadership Integrity course focuses on both personal and organizational ethical learning. It uses both classic and contemporary ethical decision-making procedures to help students identify ethical issues and take corrective action. Also included are modules on procedural justice and police legitimacy as well as police misconduct.
This two day class is strongly scenario based and interactive and is suitable for all law enforcement personnel regardless of rank or sworn/professional staff status.
- The registration fee for this program is $450.
- The registration fee includes the cost of training and course materials; the fee does not include meals or travel expenses.
- For further information concerning this program, or if you would be interested in hosting this program in your area, please contact FBI-LEEDA at 877-772-7712.
- SEMINAR REGISTRATION IS OPEN TO ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT - SWORN AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF.
- YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO BE A MEMBER OF FBI-LEEDA TO ATTEND.
The following is a list of scheduled courses (check back often for additional opportunities):