Each year, the FBI-LEEDA scholarship program offers five $1,000 scholarships. The scholarships are awarded at the Annual Executive Education Conference. The guidelines for eligibility are listed below.
The FBI-LEEDA Scholarship Program is now accepting applications for the 2021 - 2022 academic year.
*All application forms MUST be typed*
- You must be enrolled or be accepted by an undergraduate program at the time you submit the application.
- You must maintain a 3.0 cumulative grade point average for three years to be eligible to submit an application.
- You must have graduated from high school prior to disbursement of funds.
- You do not have to be related or have a relationship with an FBI-LEEDA member to be considered.
- An individual may receive only one scholarship award of $1,000 per year from FBI-LEEDA.
- FBI-LEEDA will make the scholarship award payment to the recipients school.
- An applicant may re-apply each year providing eligibility requirements are fulfilled.
- Applications for the 2021-2022 academic school year are now being accepted.
- Your application must be postmarked by March 26,
to be considered.
- FBI-LEEDA selects final candidates based on the following criteria:
• Eligibility • Quality of application • Commitment to leadership
How to Apply
Applicant must provide the following items:
• Application • Transcript • Answers to essay questions
• High school verification form • Documentation of acceptance to college/ university
Send your completed application to:
Attention: Donna Stone
5 Great Valley Parkway, Suite 359 Malvern, PA 19355
**Applications Must Be Postmarked By March 26, 2021**