FBI-LEEDA is giving back to our law enforcement communities by offering scholarships for our Trilogy educational courses. This is to assist officers seeking our leadership education, but lack agency resources to attend the Trilogy classes. Eligible scholarship candidates should be recognized by their agency as worthy candidates for leadership positions. We request interested person to submit a short letter of recommendation from their agency head or designee in order to be considered for the Trilogy Scholarship.
If you meet the requirements, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page. If you have any questions about the Trilogy Scholarship, please contact us at 877-772-7712 or firstname.lastname@example.org. When sending an email, please include the following in the subject line: "Trilogy Scholarship Request + Class location/date".
- Request should be submitted at least 6-weeks prior to the start of the class you want to attend.
- We will award scholarships 4-weeks prior to the class. Recipients will be notified via email.
- One scholarship available per class, awarded to eligible candidates in the order the requests are received.
- A request letter signed by the agency chief executive (or designee), endorsing the applicant's leadership qualifications must be submitted with the application.
- Please check the box on the form below if you give us permission to advertise you as a recipient of the scholarship.
- FBI-LEEDA does not provide travel, lodging, or per diem assistance (the scholarship covers only the cost of FBI-LEEDA course tuition).
- Scholarships are for in-person Trilogy courses only (online courses are not eligible).
- If the class is cancelled, the scholarship is cancelled as well (applicants are eligible to re-apply for another class).
- Limited to one scholarship per person, per year.
- Scholarships are not transferable.
- Recipients may remain anonymous.
Cancellation Policy: FBI-LEEDA, Inc. makes every attempt to complete all of our scheduled classes, however, we may have to postpone or cancel any class because of insufficient paid enrollment, host agency request, or for any unforeseen circumstance, such as weather or illness. FBI-LEEDA is not responsible for any travel costs or fees incurred by the student for any cancelled or postponed class. A student may request to be withdrawn from any class by emailing email@example.com at least two business days prior to the start of the class.