The RLI course focuses on leading an inclusive culture within our law enforcement agencies. The goals of the Reflective Leadership Institute are:
- Create a fair, unbiased, and inclusive police culture for the agency and community.
- Effectively guide the leaders of law enforcement agencies to realize the practical and moral value of cultural awareness and cultural intelligence.
- Incorporate best practices for successfully navigating the complexities of our contemporary cultural context with integrity.
- Suggest concrete pathways for fair and unbiased leadership development of all employees in the agency.
- Help create leaders of cultural wisdom and integrity as models for their internal communities and the public that they serve.
This course may be seen as the next level of training for leaders who have completed the FBI-LEEDA Trilogy and who know that they must consider the diverse needs of the people in their current and future workplace contexts.
- The registration fee for this program is $695.
- Registration includes the cost of training and course materials; the fee does not include meals or travel expenses.
- For further information concerning this program, or if you would be interested in hosting this program in your area, please contact FBI-LEEDA at 877-772-7712.
- SEMINAR REGISTRATION IS OPEN TO ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT - SWORN AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF.
- YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO BE A MEMBER OF FBI-LEEDA TO ATTEND.
The following is a list of scheduled courses (check back often for additional opportunities):